- 1 3/4cups cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 3/4cup granulated sugar
- 2teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Heat oven to 375° F. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, butter, eggs, and vanilla. Add the flour mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Transfer the cupcakes to a wire rack and let cool before frosting.