- 2 small onions, very coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 pounds ground turkey (preferably dark meat)
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan (6 ounces)
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- kosher salt and black pepper
- In a food processor, process the onions, parsley, and garlic until finely chopped.
- Transfer the onion mixture to a large bowl and add the turkey, Parmesan, eggs, bread crumbs, milk, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Use your hands to gently combine.
- Form the meat mixture into 48 meatballs (about 2 tablespoons each). The meatballs can be frozen at this point.
- Heat broiler. Place the meatballs on a foil-lined broilerproof rimmed baking sheet and broil, turning once, until cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes.