- 1pound ground beef
- 1/3cup ketchup
- 1teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8ounces frozen mixed vegetables (such as carrots, peas, and corn), thawed
- 1/4cup (1 ounce) shredded Cheddar (optional)
- 1 16-ounce package mashed potatoes, refrigerated or frozen and thawed
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Place the beef in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat until no trace of pink remains, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon off and discard any fat. Stir in the ketchup and Worcestershire. Add the vegetables and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Spoon into a baking dish.
- Mix the cheese (if desired) with the potatoes in a bowl. Spread over the beef and bake until heated through, 10 minutes. Divide among plates.