Easy Rice Pudding
Serves 4-6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 cups instant rice (such as Minute Rice)
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for garnishing (optional)
- Prepare the rice according to the package directions. Uncover, add the ice cream and cinnamon, and stir.
- Divide the pudding among individual bowls and top with additional cinnamon, if desired. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Per Serving
- Calories 77Calories From Fat 12%
- Fat 1g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 4mg
- Sodium 8mg
- Carbohydrate 14g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 2g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Use your rice cooker to make hot cereal that's smoother and creamier than the stovetop version.