Makes 40 meatballs| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Combine the bread, onion, parsley, and garlic in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl, add the milk and Worcestershire, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the beef, eggs, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper and gently combine. Form into 40 meatballs (about 2 tablespoons each).
- To cook immediately: Place the meatballs on foil-lined broilerproof baking sheet(s) and broil, one sheet at a time, turning once, until cooked through, 8 to10 minutes.
- To freeze and cook later: Freeze the uncooked meatballs on wax paper–lined baking sheet(s) until firm, transfer to a freezer bag, and freeze for up to 3 months. To cook, broil the frozen meatballs as above, adding 2 to 4 minutes to the cooking time.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1 meatball
- Calories 47
- Fat 2g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 24mg
- Sodium 81mg
- Protein 5g
- Carbohydrate 2g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 12mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .