- 3 slices white sandwich bread, torn into large pieces
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4cup whole milk
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2pounds ground beef or turkey
- 2 large eggs
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Combine the bread, onion, parsley, and garlic in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl, add the milk and Worcestershire, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the beef, eggs, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper and gently combine. Form into 40 meatballs (about 2 tablespoons each).
- To cook immediately: Place the meatballs on foil-lined broilerproof baking sheet(s) and broil, one sheet at a time, turning once, until cooked through, 8 to10 minutes.
- To freeze and cook later: Freeze the uncooked meatballs on wax paper–lined baking sheet(s) until firm, transfer to a freezer bag, and freeze for up to 3 months. To cook, broil the frozen meatballs as above, adding 2 to 4 minutes to the cooking time.