Easy Key Lime Pie
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate (not thawed)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 6-ounce graham cracker piecrust
- zest of 1 lime
- Place the condensed milk, limeade concentrate, and cream in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat until fluffy and soft peaks form.
- Pour the filling into the piecrust and smooth the top. Refrigerate until chilled and loosely set, at least 4 hours (and up to overnight).
- Sprinkle the pie with the zest before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 661Calories From Fat 44%
- Protein 8g
- Carbohydrate 84g
- Sugar 67g
- Fiber 0g
- Fat 32g
- Sat Fat 15g
- Sodium 268mg
- Cholesterol 72mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .