- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate (not thawed)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 6-ounce graham cracker piecrust
- zest of 1 lime
- Place the condensed milk, limeade concentrate, and cream in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat until fluffy and soft peaks form.
- Pour the filling into the piecrust and smooth the top. Refrigerate until chilled and loosely set, at least 4 hours (and up to overnight).
- Sprinkle the pie with the zest before serving.