Easy Toss-and Bake Granola
Makes 6 cups| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (preferably unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup unsalted pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds) or shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup dried fruit (such as cherries, cranberries, raisins, or currants)
- Heat oven to 350° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the oats, almonds, coconut, and pepitas with the maple syrup, oil, and salt.
- Bake, tossing once, until golden and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Add the dried fruit and toss to combine. Let cool.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories 141
- Fat 6g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 41mg
- Protein 4g
- Carbohydrate 19g
- Sugar 9g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 22mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The granola will keep in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 3 weeks.