- 4cups old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- 1cup sliced almonds
- 1/2cup shredded coconut (preferably unsweetened)
- 1/4cup unsalted pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds) or shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/2cup pure maple syrup
- 2tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1cup dried fruit (such as cherries, cranberries, raisins, or currants)
- Heat oven to 350° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the oats, almonds, coconut, and pepitas with the maple syrup, oil, and salt.
- Bake, tossing once, until golden and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Add the dried fruit and toss to combine. Let cool.