Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
Serves 12| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 8-ounce bar cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the sugar and beat until fluffy. If necessary, slightly chill the frosting to stiffen it before using. Use with Easy Yellow Cupcakes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 270
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 8.5g
- Cholesterol 41mg
- Sodium 62mg
- Protein 1g
- Carbohydrate 36g
- Sugar 35g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 0mg
- Calcium 21mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Buy organic: The grains that dairy cows eat can be treated with chemicals, which have a residual presence in milk and dairy products.