Easy Cinnamon Bread
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 1-pound packages refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, melted, plus more for the pan
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Tear off small bits of the dough and roll them into 1- to 1 1/2-inch balls. Place the balls on a plate.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar in a bowl. Dip each ball in the butter, then in the cinnamon sugar. Transfer the balls to a buttered Bundt pan.
- Drizzle any remaining butter over the top and sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon sugar. Bake until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Place a plate on top of the pan and carefully flip it over. Tap the bottom to release the bread.
- Transfer to a plate and let people pull the bread apart with their fingers.
- Per Serving
- Calories 440Calories From Fat 31%
- Fat 15g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 30mg
- Sodium 25mg
- Carbohydrate 71g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 7g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Buy organic: The grains that dairy cows eat can be treated with chemicals, which have a residual presence in milk and dairy products.