Easy Chocolate Croissants
Makes 8 croissants| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 8-count tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chopped semisweet chocolate
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Unroll the dough and separate it into 8 triangles. Place about 10 chocolate chips on the bottom third of each triangle and roll the dough up around the chocolate.
- Transfer the croissants to a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper, if desired, for easier cleanup). Bake until golden
brown, 12 to 14 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Per Serving
- Calories 158Calories From Fat 50%
- Protein 3g
- Carbohydrate 17g
- Sugar 7g
- Fiber 1g
- Fat 9g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Sodium 223mg
- Cholesterol 0mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Gourmet chocolate contains high-quality cacao beans and a high percentage of cocoa butter. Inferior chocolate often has sugar added to mask the flavor.