Dry-Rubbed Baby-Back Ribs
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 racks baby-back ribs (about 3 pounds)
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, brown sugar, chili powder, cayenne, 2 teaspoons salt, and ¾ teaspoon black pepper.
- Rub the spice mixture on the ribs and let sit for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, heat grill to medium.
- Grill the ribs, covered, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 663Calories From Fat 65%
- Fat 48g
- Sat Fat 18g
- Cholesterol 191mg
- Sodium 1117mg
- Protein 46g
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 7g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Try the spice mixture on flank steak, London broil, burgers, and pork tenderloin for a spicy-sweet kick.