- 4tablespoons (1⁄2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4cup granulated sugar
- 1/4cup packed light brown sugar
- 2tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/3cup very finely chopped pecans
- 1/4cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat oven to 350° F. In a small saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, and cream and bring to a boil. Boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in the pecans, flour, and salt.
- Drop level teaspoons of the warm batter, spacing them 4 inches apart, onto parchment-lined baking sheets. If the batter cools between batches and can’t be scooped, rewarm it slightly.
- Bake, rotating the sheets halfway through, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on the sheets until firm, about 5 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.