Dressy Artichoke Chicken Salad
Serves 4-6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- shredded meat from 1 roasted chicken
- 3 tablespoons good-quality purchased vinaigrette
- 1 cup drained and chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup cubed fresh mozzarella or crumbled fresh goat cheese
- washed baby greens (2 bags should be enough)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Toss the shredded meat from 1 roasted chicken with 3 tablespoons good-quality purchased vinaigrette (or blend 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar, and 1 crushed garlic clove)
- Add 1 cup drained and chopped marinated artichoke hearts and 1 cup cubed fresh mozzarella or crumbled fresh goat cheese.
- Serve over washed baby greens. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Per Serving
- Calories 404Calories From Fat 50%
- Sodium 216mg
- Calcium 42mg
- Carbohydrate 6g
- Cholesterol 135mg
- Fat 22g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 2mg
- Protein 43mg
- Sat Fat 8g
- Sodium 296mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Keep cheese in the vegetable drawer with an unwrapped head of lettuce, which will provide the right level of humidity.