Double-Chocolate Pecan Balls
Serves 30| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 17.5-ounce bag Betty Crocker Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix (do not follow box instructions)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- Heat oven to 375º F.
- Beat the butter and pecans with an electric mixer until well blended. Add the cookie mix, flour, and water and beat until the mixture forms a dough. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and arrange on an ungreased baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until firm. Let cool 5 minutes. Roll in confectioners' sugar and set aside on a wire rack until completely
This recipe makes 5 dozen cookies.
- Per Serving
- Calories 74
- Calcium 5mg
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Cholesterol 4mg
- Fat 5g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 0mg
- Protein 1mg
- Sat Fat 2g
- Sodium 24mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Do not add the ingredients called for in the label directions.