- 1/2cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4cup chopped pecans
- 1 17.5-ounce bag Betty Crocker Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix (do not follow box instructions)
- 1/2cup all-purpose flour
- 2tablespoons water
- 3/4cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- Heat oven to 375º F.
- Beat the butter and pecans with an electric mixer until well blended. Add the cookie mix, flour, and water and beat until the mixture forms a dough. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and arrange on an ungreased baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until firm. Let cool 5 minutes. Roll in confectioners' sugar and set aside on a wire rack until completely cooled.
This recipe makes 5 dozen cookies.