Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions. On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into a 7-inch round and transfer to the baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, and salami. Dividing evenly, spoon the mixture over half of each round, leaving a ½-inch border.
- Using your fingers, wet the border with water. Fold the uncovered side of the dough over the filling and press the edges to seal.
- Brush the tops of the calzones with the oil and bake until golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with the warm pasta sauce on the side.
- Per Serving
- Calories 787Calories From Fat 353
- Fat 39g
- Sat Fat 17g
- Cholesterol 96mg
- Sodium 1,715mg
- Protein 33g
- Carbohydrate 70g
- Sugar 11g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 345mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .