Dijon Salmon Cakes With Couscous
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions. Fold in the olives, mint, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- In a food processor, pulse the salmon, scallions, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper until coarsely chopped.
- Mix in the bread crumbs and mustard and form into 8 patties.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook patties until opaque throughout, about 2 minutes per side. Serve with the couscous.
- Per Serving
- Calories 552Calories From Fat 178
- Fat 20g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 72mg
- Sodium 721mg
- Protein 36g
- Carbohydrate 58g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 52mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .