- 110-ounce package couscous
- 1/2cup halved kalamata olives
- 1/4cup torn fresh mint
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1pound skinless salmon fillet
- 2 scallions, roughly chopped
- 1/4cup panko bread crumbs
- 2tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions. Fold in the olives, mint, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- In a food processor, pulse the salmon, scallions, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper until coarsely chopped.
- Mix in the bread crumbs and mustard and form into 8 patties.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook patties until opaque throughout, about 2 minutes per side. Serve with the couscous.