- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- dash of Tabasco
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and remove from heat. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Drain the pan and fill with cold water. Peel the eggs when cool enough to handle.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks. Mix the yolks with the other ingredients. Spoon the mixture into the whites and serve.