- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice, plus lime zest for serving
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper
- sriracha or other hot sauce, for serving
- Place the eggs in a large saucepan and add enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 12 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Peel the eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Transfer the yolks to a small bowl and mash with the mayonnaise, lime juice, mustard, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Top with a drop of sriracha and the lime zest.