Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 6 English muffins, halved
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen peaches (or other fruit), thawed and chopped
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter and 1/4 cup of the honey in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Stir to combine. Add 6 of the muffin halves to the skillet, cut-side down. Cook, without turning, until golden and crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining butter, honey, and muffins. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream and sugar with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Place 4 muffin halves on individual plates, cut-side up, and top with some of the whipped cream and peaches. Add a second muffin half to each stack and top with the remaining whipped cream and peaches. Sandwich with the remaining muffin halves.
- Per Serving
- Calories 648.4Calories From Fat 40%
- Calcium 87.39mg
- Carbohydrate 90.99g
- Cholesterol 96.56mg
- Fat 29.24g
- Fiber 3.2g
- Iron 2.63mg
- Protein 8.8mg
- Sat Fat 17.52g
- Sodium 421.83mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .