- 2tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2cup honey
- 6 English muffins, halved
- 1cup heavy cream
- 2tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen peaches (or other fruit), thawed and chopped
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter and 1/4 cup of the honey in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Stir to combine. Add 6 of the muffin halves to the skillet, cut-side down. Cook, without turning, until golden and crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining butter, honey, and muffins. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream and sugar with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Place 4 muffin halves on individual plates, cut-side up, and top with some of the whipped cream and peaches. Add a second muffin half to each stack and top with the remaining whipped cream and peaches. Sandwich with the remaining muffin halves.