- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 12ounces store-bought pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1/2pound mozzarella, grated (2 cups)
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1ounce sliced pepperoni
- 2 bunches arugula, thick stems removed (about 8 cups)
- 1tablespoon red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 400° F. Coat a 9-inch oven-proof skillet or cake pan with 1 ½ tablespoons of the oil. Press the dough into the pan, covering the bottom and sides. Top with half the mozzarella, then the tomatoes, oregano, and remaining mozzarella.
- In a small bowl, toss the onion, olives, mushrooms, and pepperoni with ½ tablespoon of the remaining oil; scatter over the pizza. Bake until the crust is golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the arugula with the vinegar, the remaining tablespoon of oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Serve with the pizza.