Curry and Chutney Chicken Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup store-bought mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat chopped
- 6 cups mixed greens
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chutney, curry, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Toss the dressing with the chicken and serve over the greens.
- Per Serving
- Calories 621Calories From Fat 291
- Fat 32g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 134mg
- Sodium 650mg
- Protein 43g
- Carbohydrate 38g
- Sugar 34g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 24mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
For a portable meal, wrap the salad in a large burrito or stuff it into a pita.