- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 4 scallions, sliced, white and light green parts separated
- 1tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1teaspoon curry powder
- 2pints grape tomatoes
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1tablespoon fresh lime juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the white parts of the scallions, the ginger, and the curry powder until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until beginning to burst, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and lime juice, sprinkle with the scallion greens, and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.