- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound cooked, peeled, and deveined large shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 cup chopped arugula
- hot dog buns, toasted
- potato chips (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp, celery, and arugula and toss to combine.
- Serve on the buns with the potato chips (if desired).