- 1 10.5-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ½ apple, unpeeled and cut into ¼"-cubes
- 2 6-inch hoagie rolls or split-top hot dog buns
- 2 basil leaves, shredded
- 2 mint leaves, shredded
- Combine the chickpeas, yogurt, curry powder, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl, stirring until chickpeas are evenly coated. Stir in the apple. Spoon mixture into rolls and garnish with mint and basil.
- Wrap sandwiches tightly with plastic film or wax paper if you are packing them, or serve immediately.