- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 bunch broccoli, finely chopped (1 1⁄2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- kosher salt
- 3⁄4 cup couscous
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli and cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and stir to combine. Stir in the chickpeas, raisins, 1 cup water, and ½ teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the couscous, cover, and remove from heat. Let steam 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.