- 2 English (seedless) cucumbers, ends trimmed
- 12 slices white sandwich bread
- 6 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Cut each cucumber crosswise into 4 equal pieces. Thinly slice each cucumber piece lengthwise into strips.
- Place the bread slices on a work surface. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese onto each slice.
- Divide the cucumber and dill evenly among 6 of the slices (you may not need all the cucumber).
- Top with the remaining bread. Trim the crusts and cut into quarters.