Cucumber and Goat Cheese Sandwiches
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 8 slices whole-grain bread
- 1 4-ounce log fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 Kirby cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch watercress, thick stems removed
- Spread 4 slices of the bread with the goat cheese.
- Top with the walnuts, cucumbers, watercress, and remaining 4 slices of bread.
- Per Serving
- Calories 362Calories From Fat 53%
- Fat 21g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 28mg
- Carbohydrate 34g
- Sodium 368mg
- Protein 16g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 5g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the sandwiches with pasta salad. Toss cooked, cooled pasta with grated Parmesan, chopped arugula, lemon juice, and olive oil.