Crunchy Herbed Chicken
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 slices white bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus a few sprigs for serving
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 400° F. In a food processor, pulse the bread, parsley, garlic, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper until coarse crumbs form.
- Add the oil and pulse to combine. Transfer to a plate.
- Spread the mustard over the chicken and dip the pieces in the bread-crumb mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake until golden and cooked through, 18 to 20 minutes. Serve with parsley sprigs (if desired).
- Per Serving
- Calories 286Calories From Fat 26%
- Fat 8g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 94mg
- Carbohydrate 14g
- Sodium 456mg
- Protein 37g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the chicken with grape tomatoes sautéed in garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.