Crispy Prosciutto and Scallion Frittata
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups arugula (about 2 bunches)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Heat oven to 350° F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in an ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the scallions and cook, stirring, for 1 ½ minutes.
- Add prosciutto and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly crisp, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, Parmesan, and pepper. Pour into the skillet and stir.
- Bake until browned around the edges and puffed (a knife should come out clean), 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, divide the arugula among plates. Drizzle with the remaining oil, sprinkle with salt, and top with goat cheese.
- Cut the frittata into triangles and serve with the salad.
- Per Serving
- Calories 441Calories From Fat 69%
- Fat 34g
- Sat Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 464mg
- Sodium 666mg
- Carbohydrate 4g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 31g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .