- 3tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 4ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 8 large eggs
- 3tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 4cups arugula (about 2 bunches)
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 4ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Heat oven to 350° F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in an ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the scallions and cook, stirring, for 1 ½ minutes.
- Add prosciutto and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly crisp, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, Parmesan, and pepper. Pour into the skillet and stir.
- Bake until browned around the edges and puffed (a knife should come out clean), 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, divide the arugula among plates. Drizzle with the remaining oil, sprinkle with salt, and top with goat cheese.
- Cut the frittata into triangles and serve with the salad.