large eggs, beaten
panko bread crumbs
thin pork cutlets (about 1 pound)
kosher salt and black pepper
fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for serving
bunch arugula, thick stems removed (about 4 cups)
apple, thinly sliced
- Place the flour, eggs, and panko in separate shallow bowls. Season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Coat the pork in the flour, then in the eggs, and finally in the bread crumbs, pressing gently to help them adhere.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the pork until golden and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, lemon juice, remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the arugula and apple to the dressing and toss to combine. Serve with the pork and lemon wedges.