- 2 ounces Parmesan, grated (about ½ cup)
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- Kosher salt
- 6 6-inch pita, split and cut into cat shapes with a cookie cutter
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine the Parmesan, paprika, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Brush both sides of the pita cats with the butter. Sprinkle one side with the Parmesan mixture. Bake on the prepared pan until golden brown and crisp, 4 to 5 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.