- 1pound Pacific cod fillet, skin removed; cut into 2 1/2-inch-long pieces
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- 1/2cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into 1/2-inch florets
- 8tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4cup grated Parmesan
- Heat oven to 400° F. Rub the cod with the oil and season with ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Dip the tops of the fish (not the side from which the skin has been removed) in the cornflakes and place on a parchment- or foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake the fish until just cooked through and opaque, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli until tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Stir in the Parmesan and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Divide the fish and broccoli among plates. Serve with the sauce in small ramekins for dipping.