- 2cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4cup chopped fresh dill
- 8 small chicken cutlets (1½ pounds total), cut into wide strips
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, cut into spears
- 1/2cup ranch dressing
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and dill.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Coat the chicken with flour. Dip in the egg (letting any excess drip off). Then coat with the bread crumb mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken in batches until golden brown and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve with the cucumber spears and ranch dressing.