- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- kosher salt
- 1 1 1/4-pound pork tenderloin, sliced 3/4 inch thick, pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups arugula
- lemon wedges for serving
- On a plate, combine the panko, Parmesan, and ½ teaspoon salt. Coat the pork slices in the eggs, then in the panko mixture.
- Heat ½ cup of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. In batches, cook the pork until golden and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Toss the arugula with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and serve with the lemon wedges and cutlets.