- 1 slice white bread, torn into pieces
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 4 6-ounce pieces tilapia or striped bass fillet
- 1tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts), cut into half-moons
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 400° F. In a food processor, pulse the bread, rosemary, and 1 tablespoon of the oil until coarse crumbs form.
- Place the fish on a baking sheet. Spread the mustard on top and sprinkle with the bread crumbs. Bake until the fish is opaque throughout, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the leeks, garlic, and 1/2 cup water. Cook until tender and the liquid has mostly evaporated, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Serve with the fish.