Crispy Cinnamon Cornflake Squares
Makes 16 squares| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for the pan
- 1 10-ounce package marshmallows
- 6 cups cornflakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Butter an 8-inch square baking pan and line with parchment, leaving an overhang on two sides.
- In a large saucepan, cook the butter and marshmallows over medium heat, stirring, until melted. Mix in the cornflakes and cinnamon.
- Press the cornflake mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Let cool completely, then lift out and cut into squares.
- Per Serving
- Calories 114
- Fat 1g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 4mg
- Sodium 98mg
- Protein 1g
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Sugar 11g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 1mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .