- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 8)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head cauliflower (about 11/2 pounds), cut into florets
- 2 small dried red chilies or 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 450° F. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Working in batches, cook the chicken skin-side down until crisp and golden, 6 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate; reserve the skillet.
- Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings from the skillet. Add the cauliflower, chilies, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper; toss to coat. Nestle the chicken skin-side up in the cauliflower, transfer to oven, and roast until the cauliflower is tender and the chicken is cooked through, 20 to 22 minutes.
- Add the lime juice and cilantro to the skillet and toss to combine. Serve with the lime wedges.