panko bread crumbs
kosher salt and black pepper
chicken tenders (about 16)
frozen lima beans
plain low-fat Greek yogurt
red wine vinegar
head romaine lettuce, leaves torn into bite-size pieces (6 cups)
sliced dill pickles
small red onion, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 450° F. Toss the bread ,oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast, tossing once, until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Wipe out the baking sheet and place an oven-safe wire rack inside.
- Season the chicken with ¹/₄ teaspoon each salt and pepper and dip in the bread crumbs, pressing gently to help them adhere. Place on the prepared pan and bake until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the lima beans according to the package directions; drain and let cool.
- Whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, 3 tablespoons water, and ¹/₄ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the lettuce, pickles, onion, and lima beans and toss to combine. Serve topped with the chicken.