- 2cups panko bread crumbs
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2pounds chicken tenders (about 16)
- 1cup frozen lima beans
- 1/2cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 head romaine lettuce, leaves torn into bite-size pieces (6 cups)
- 1/2cup sliced dill pickles
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 450° F. Toss the bread ,oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast, tossing once, until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Wipe out the baking sheet and place an oven-safe wire rack inside.
- Season the chicken with ¹/₄ teaspoon each salt and pepper and dip in the bread crumbs, pressing gently to help them adhere. Place on the prepared pan and bake until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the lima beans according to the package directions; drain and let cool.
- Whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, 3 tablespoons water, and ¹/₄ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the lettuce, pickles, onion, and lima beans and toss to combine. Serve topped with the chicken.