Crispy Breaded Shrimp With Cannellini Beans
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, rosemary, 3 tablespoons oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Transfer the shrimp and any excess crumbs to a baking sheet. Bake until the shrimp are cooked through and the crumbs are crispy, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the beans, ¼ cup water, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss with the arugula. Serve the beans with the shrimp and sprinkle any remaining crumbs over the top.
- Per Serving
- Calories 470Calories From Fat 42%
- Fat 22g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 172mg
- Sodium 691mg
- Protein 35g
- Carbohydrate 33g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 4g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
If fresh rosemary is not available (or not your favorite herb), use sage or thyme.