- 1pound gnocchi (fresh or frozen)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2pound green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 18-ounce container store-bought pesto (about 1 cup)
- 1/4cup heavy cream
- 1/4cup ricotta
- Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions. Drain and return them to the pot.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil and add 1 tablespoon salt. Add the green beans and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes; drain.
- Add the pesto and cream to the gnocchi and cook over medium heat, stirring, just until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide gnocchi among bowls and top with the green beans, ricotta, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.