- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 1/2pounds cooked medium shrimp, cut in half crosswise
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/4cup sliced chives (optional)
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1 small head butter lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 5-ounce bag potato chips
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Fold in the shrimp, celery, and chives, if desired.
- Line the buns with the lettuce and fill with the shrimp mixture. Serve with the potato chips.