- 1cup long-grain white rice
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2 poblano peppers, seeded and cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 1 1/2pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1cup frozen corn
- 3/4cup heavy cream
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the poblanos and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, corn, cream, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Simmer until the shrimp are opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve over the rice.