Creamy Rigatoni With Broccoli and Brie
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 pound dried rigatoni
- 1 head broccoli, florets and stalks cut into 1/2-inch pieces and steamed
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) pine nuts, toasted
- 8 ounces Brie (with rind), cut into 1-inch pieces
- kosher salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return the pasta to the pot.
- Add the steamed broccoli, pine nuts, Brie, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Stir until the cheese melts. Divide among individual bowls.
- Per Serving
- Calories 788Calories From Fat 34%
- Fat 30g
- Sat Fat 12g
- Cholesterol 57mg
- Sodium 773mg
- Carbohydrate 83g
- Fiber 14g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 35g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .